A cluster of acute hepatitis cases among children in the US and UK have public health officials searching for the cause (like it is a giant mystery).
‘The World Health Organization has identified 74 cases of severe, acute hepatitis — inflammation of the liver — among children across the United Kingdom, it said in a news release Friday.’
‘Alabama health officials released a separate statement Friday in which they said they have been investigating similar cases of hepatitis in kids in the state since November.’
In another statement of non-admittance: “Although the potential role of adenovirus and/or SARS-CoV-2 in the pathogenesis of these cases is one hypothesis, other infectious and non-infectious factors need to be fully investigated to properly assess and manage the risk,” WHO said.
We want to point out a little fact from November 2, 2021, shortly before this “mystery” started. “Today, CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, M.D., M.P.H., endorsed the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommendation that children 5 to 11 years old be vaccinated against COVID-19 with the Pfizer-BioNTech pediatric vaccine. CDC now expands vaccine recommendations to about 28 million children in the United States in this age group and allows providers to begin vaccinating them as soon as possible. ” *Source at CDC Linked Below.
Could it be there is a direct correlation here? You begin to vaccinate children with Pfizer, and a ‘mystery’ severe hepatitis requiring emergency liver transplants in children starts to emerge. It is simple cause and effect, no mystery.
Read more on this at other news sources:
- UK, US health officials investigating cases of severe hepatitis with unknown causes in children CNN
- Kids in the U.S. and Europe Are Coming Down With Mysterious Liver Damage Gizmodo
- International health officials investigate unexplained increase in severe liver infection among children CBS News
- Hepatitis Cases in Children in US, Europe Puzzle Investigators Medscape
- Severe hepatitis in kids: Dozens of cases reported in U.S. and Europe NBC News
- CDC Recommends Pediatric COVID-10 Vaccine for Children 5 to 11 Years CDC
Thank you to our friends at Conservative Star for contributing this piece.